Set your alarm clocks because the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale goes live TONIGHT for all cardholders. PSA: it is not too late to get approved for a Nordstrom credit card here.
12 pm PST // 2 am CST // 3 am PST
There is only one sale of the year that could pull me out of a deep slumber to shop. But let’s be honest it won’t even be a deep slumber because I will hardly sleep! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is literally like Christmas morning minus the part you are the one playing Santa Claus and using real money instead of make believe North Pole money. Nonetheless, it it completely worth it. In fact, the past two years I’ve taken off work the first day of the sale so that I could wake up and shop it! Crazy lady status I know.
TIPS TO GET THE GOOD STUFF
- Set your alarm! The good stuff will go fast, so if you are dedicated to scoring the best of the best, you will want to wake up early and head to itsallchictome.com where I will have the low down on the best items from the sale. I’ve already gotten a sneak peak at everything that will be included so all I have to do is link everything up when the sale goes live.
- Make a list– If you’ve already perused the Nordstrom Catalog and know of exact items you want to snag. Write down the exact item name so you can search it when the sale goes live. If not, make a general list. This is mine: Tory Burch work appropriate purse, jeans, sweater, basic tees, and Marc Fisher boots.
- Filter by category and specific brands that you know and love! Being an avid Nordstrom shopper I know which are popular, budget friendly brands and items that WILL sell out first. See below for my suggestions.
- Check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale drop down menu items (located at the top of my blog). I will add to these right at 2 am CST when the sale goes live will all of the best items and items I expect to sell out first.
POPULAR BRANDS AND PRODUCTS
- Articles of Society – jeans
- B.P. – trendy pieces (one of my fav budget friendly brands!)
- Caslon – comfy basics
- Chelsea28 – work wear and formal wear
- Free People – sweaters and cardigans
- Halogen – work wear
- Leith – cardigans and basics
- Madewell – denim and basic tees
- TopShop – trendy items
- Zella – active/athleisure wear
- B.P – affordable shoes
- Marc Fisher – always first on my list! Hope to score some boots
- Sam Edelman – love their slides and block heels
- Steve Madden – comfortable, trendy sheos
- Stuart Weitzman – score BIG savings
- Tory Burch – riding boots
- Treasure & Bond – trendy, comfortable shoes
- UGG – their slippers make the BEST Christmas presents
- Vince Camuto – work wear appropriate shoes
- Kendra Scott – jewelry
- Rebecca Minkoff – all of my clutches are from here!
- Tory Burch – always go first. This is my number one item this year!
- Treasure & Bond – love their necklaces
If you have anymore questions before or during the sale, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message on Instagram! I am happy to answer your questions or send you any links that you might. Good luck friends and may the sale God’s be ever in your favor 😉