Coming from someone who is on their phone 24/7, I have tried countless portable chargers over the years. I usually have one in every bag, purse and corner of my house! Even though I charge my phone every night, it’s usually dead before lunch time. If you can relate, I’m about to introduce you to your new best friend!
Walmart just introduced their very own tech line named Motile that is chic AND cheap. Two of my favorite things in this world:) The premium line features everything from portable chargers, charging cords, and backpacks with built in chargers to wireless keyboards and mouses. Like I’ve said, I’ve tried out quite a few portable chargers and I love the Motile one not just because it’s cute and colorful, but because it’s actually a 2-in-1. This means it has double the charge of others and is compatible with all Apple products. The magnetic base functions as a power bank with a USB that allows you to charge two devices at once. The best part is if you are charging your phone, there is absolutely no cord required! It’s also so convenient that I can charge my laptop and phone at the same time or if I just want to have double the charge for my phone, that’s an option too!
Unlike other portable chargers, it is small enough to fit in even the smallest of purses and makes the perfect travel accessory. I never want to be without a charge when I’m at the airport or about to jump in a random Uber. I’m telling you ladies that it has saved me on so many occasions! If you are in the market for any type of affordable smart tech accessories, I would highly recommend checking out Motile at Walmart! Don’t forget that they have free shipping on orders over $35 and free in store pick up on all orders!
*Thank you Walmart and Motile for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.*
Walmart does it again! This $16 belted cardigan can be styled normally or as a sweater dress. It’s one of those pieces that will easily transition into the Fall and if I was a betting girl I’d say it is going to fly off of the shelves at that price. I’m wearing the size small but would have preferred my true XS if they had had it.
I love styling cardigans with basic tees, jeans and booties and Walmart always has the best budget friendly options on these types of pieces. I own these $8 basic tees in almost every color and this pair of jeans is arguably just as good as my designer denim! Both run true to size but I’d suggest sizing up in the tee if you want to throw it in the dryer.
A few more of my recent Walmart finds that I can’t wait to bring into the cooler weather can be found below! Don’t forget that you can order online and pick up in store to bypass the crowds. It’s my favorite way to shop Walmart:)
*Thank you Walmart for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.*
I’ve shared Victoria Emerson a few times in the past with you ladies but if you haven’t already heard of them, they sell the cutest wrap bracelets of all time! Some are more boho and some are super trendy! I have given SO many as gifts and have quite a few myself. Starting today through July 29th they are running their Christmas in July sale which means it’s time to stock up if you have been wanting to try them out or purchase them as gifts. These bracelets rarely go on sale, let alone 50% off!
WRAPS Normally: $39.99 Sale: $19.99
CUFFS Normally: $49.99
My personal favorites for Summer are the bracelets with white, lighter colors and pearls but honestly you can’t go wrong with any of them. See my top picks below.
For the Fall and Winter months I find myself gravitating toward darker colored bracelets to match more of my Autumn colored wardrobe. See my top picks below.
*Thank you Victoria Emerson for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.*
Y’all know how much I love Abercrombie and their new arrival section right now is SO good! I love that Abercrombie is really starting to incorporate a larger selection than they ever have. Meaning that they have options for all occasions and all ages. Whether you are heading on travels, date night, lounging around the house or working out, they really do have something for everyone. Their current campaign is “96 hours in Abercrombie” and when I thought about what 96 Hours in Houston (my city!) would look like, it recently has been a lot of date nights believe it or not! With it coincidentally being 96 degrees in Houston, date nights usually consist of little dresses because it’s just too darn hot for anything else so I’m sharing a few of my favorites.
The dress above is one of those little dresses that could take you from day to night and would certainly be perfect for beach vacation pictures. It’s a linen blend, stretchy on top, has pockets and runs true to size!
Would you have guessed that my top is actually a bathing suit? One of my favorite Summer tricks is to use a one piece bathing suit as a bodysuit! So after a day at the pool or beach, I just throw on a skirt like this one and head to dinner! If you wanted to pair the skirt with a real bodysuit, Abercrombie has some really good ones right now! Find them here.
This little mini dress is so cute I bought it twice! It comes in 5 colors and is the perfect fun and flirty dress. Dress it up for date night with a leather jacket and a pair of block heels. It does run on the smaller/shorter side so I suggest sizing up and getting the tall length if you are taller than 5″5′.
Did I mention this dress has pockets? I mean if you weren’t already sold…
MORE DATE NIGHT FAVORITES…
*Thank you Abercrombie for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.*
1. Steve Madden Flats – These flats are so good y’all! Not only are they cute, they are comfy and office appropriate! They come in 4 colors but the snakeskin is my personal favorite and goes with just about everything. They run true to size.
2. Madewell Cardigan – This cardigan will be one of the first items to sell out. Madewell cardigans go fast every year and since colorblocking is so trendy and the colors are so cute, it will be a hot seller. It is extremely cozy and has pockets on the front. Runs true to size, wearing an XS. More Madewell cardigans available here.
3. Treasure & Bond Hat – The shape and quality of this hat are amazing but what makes it stand out is the snakeskin detailing AND it’s under $40. Personally my favorite hat included in the sale and I think it will go with so much for Fall.
4. Vince Camuto Booties – These are arguably the most popular bootie of the sale. They have a small slit in the side and a zipper up the back. They come in 5 colors. I got my true size but they do fit on the smaller side so if in between sizes, size up! If your size is sold out, these BP booties are another great option and less expensive.
5. BP Lace Cami – These are included in the sale every year and always sell out. There are a great basic to layer under cardigans, low cut sweaters or to wear on their own for date night! They come in several colors and have adjustable straps. Runs true to size, wearing an XS.
6. Leith Cardigan– Hands down the best affordable cardigan. Great length. Incredibly soft. Literally checks all of the boxes and comes in 5 beautiful, Fall colors. Size down, wearing an XXS
7. Topshop Jeans – These black wash jeans are high waisted and have very distressed hems on each leg. They are very stretchy and form fitting. They run VERY small. Size up at least 2 sizes. I’m wearing a 26 (normally a 24 on other brands).
8. Nike Running Shoes – My favorite tennis shoes of the entire sale! They form to your feet and are a great all around shoe for comfort whether you are running or not! They run true to size and come in pink too! I also really like these Nike shoes and they are fully stocked!
9. Free People Sweater – One of my favorite things I picked up during the sale. It is the softest, stretchiest, coziest thing ever and I love the oversized turtleneck. It also comes in a few other gorgeous fall colors and is long enough to wear with leggings. I plan on styling with with my SPANX faux leather leggings (included) in the sale and OTK boots. It runs oversized so if in between sizes, size down.
10. BlankNYC Suede Skirt – A top seller every year. I got SO much use out of this skirt all year round. My favorite way to pair it is with a sweater and OTK boots. Size down if in between sizes. Wearing a 24.
1. Madewell Scarf – The colors in this scarf are perfect for Fall and will go with so many outfits!
2. Sam Edelman Boots – I bought these last year during the sale in black and loved them so much I bought them in another color this year! Size up a half size.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Set – The most popular and beautiful, neutral lip color for all skin tones. Comes with a lip pencil, lipstick and lipgloss.
4. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – These sell out every year and really are as good as the hype my friends! Working ladies, you’ll want to keep one of these on your work chair. Everyone else, you will want to live in this cardi! Softest thing you will ever own. It runs true to size. I get the XS/S. See more barefoot dreams cardigan options on sale here.
5. Thread & Supply Quilted Jacket – The inside is fleece lined and so soft! If you’ve seen the popular Wubby, thats what is on the inside of this jacket! The arms run a little small so I suggest sizing up if in between sizes. I got the XS but wish I had done a small.
6. BlankNYC Suede Jacket – A MUST HAVE for the cooler temps! I wear mine all of the time! If you plan to wear a sweater underneath, I suggest sizing up. Otherwise, true to size.
7. BP Short Sleeve Tee – I stock up on these in all of the colors. Great basic tees and just $11! I usually size up so I can stick them in the dryer. I love that they came out with an oversized version to wear with leggings this year! Do NOT size up in this one, get your true size.
8. BP Long Sleeve Pocket Tee – I stock up on these in all of the colors. Great basic tees and just $15! I usually size up so I can stick them in the dryer. The striped tees are my favorite to pair with cardigans and underneath sweaters. Their fitted long sleeve tees are also great!
9. SPANX Faux Leather Leggings – Another MUST HAVE! If you haven’t bought these yet, you are missing out. My favorite way to wear them is underneath oversized sweaters and long sleeve tees. I love them because you can dress them up or down! Size up as these run small. I wear a size small.
10. BlankNYC Jeans – One of my favorite pair of budget friendly denim brands. This pair is cropped with a raw hem and a little bit of stretch. They are a mid rise. If in between sizes, size up. I am wearing a 25.
11. Barefoot Dream Blanket – The hype is real my friends! These are hands down the best, softest, dreamiest blankets out there and make GREAT Christmas gifts too!
12. T3 Curling Iron – My curling iron that I use to get my soft waves. I’m not sure what it is but my T3 holds my curls the longest!