Bag | Tassel | Dry Shampoo | Brush | Hand Sanitizer | Phone Case | Mini Perfume | Sunglasses | Make-up Bag | Lipstick | Chapstick
If you have been following along with me on Instagram or Snapchat (username= shelbiadams), then you already know that I am happily residing in Napa for a little mini vacation! My aunt and I arrived on Saturday and have been sipping our way through the weekend! Yesterday was our winery marathon day, meaning that we skipped around from winery to winery all day long. You know when you have a really great dream and you never want to wake up? Yea that was me yesterday! Best. Day. Ever. Stay tuned soon for a Napa recap blog post featuring all of our favorite wineries and must see places in Napa.
Today we have plans to visit two wineries, explore Yountville, and then head back to Sacramento for the remainder of the trip! So today I thought that I would share with you guys what I’m bringing along with me in my winery bag. Many of these items are popular items in my everyday purse with a few added essentials specific for a day full of winery festivities.
- Bag– I chose to bring a decent sized bag that wouldn’t be too heavy but that could tote around all of my necessities. This bag is perfect for everything that you see pictured + a sweater, wallet and camera. The tassel charm is an accessory that I love putting on my different purses to add some character to a more simple bag.
- Dry Shampoo– I’m going to start off by saying that Batiste has changed my life. Dramatic? Well it’s true! I do not go anywhere without my dry shampoo! For long days, especially when it’s humid, dry shampoo is a necessity. If you haven’t already tried this, I’ll let you experience the magic for yourself because I will not do it enough justice! Before Batiste, I had little faith in dry shampoo as I had tried several others and none of them did the trick. I am now a believer. The best part is that you can usually find it at your neighborhood Marshalls in the haircare section!
- Brush– The humidity makes my hair go wild and having a brush on hand in between wineries to tame the mane is a must. I had been wanting to try this Wet Brush for awhile because it is gentle on wet hair but it is also great for dry hair and and it is not too big to tote around in your purse.
- Hand Sanitizer– This one is a must in every woman’s purse but especially when you are going to be touching a lot more than normal. Instead of having to constantly wash our hands, we found it very helpful to have our own form of sanitization.
- Mini Perfume– Nobody wants a stinker! A travel size perfume is perfect to keep in your bag for long days when your morning spritz start to wear off or if you are outside a lot. Being outside wears down your perfume and will leave you smelling musty. Having a back up form of perfume will be your best friend.
- Sunglasses– While the majority of the wine-tasting is inside, sunglasses are needed for in between wineries and the happen stance that you want to enjoy your wine on an outdoor patio. Several places that we went had outdoor areas to enjoy your wine.
- Make-up bag– Having a small bag devoted entirely to your make up prevents you from having to dig around in your purse longer than necessary.
- Lip Care- At the very least I always have my chapstick and favorite lipstick in my bag. Nothing is worse than crusty lips or bare lips for all of those pictures you will be taking!
Not pictured: I also brought along a sweater, back-up phone charger, camera, wallet, breath mints and a hair tie.
I love seeing what other ladies have in their purse because it’s always a fun mystery to reveal! What are your purse must haves?