I’m going to be really honest here and I know this will probably come as a MAJOR shocker… but I could care less about the actual Super Bowl game. What I am super excited about is that I have an excuse to eat some yummy gameday food! Good party food is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Calories don’t count on Super Bowl Sunday, right? I’m sharing some of my go-to party dishes that all of my friends love and little do they know that even a 10 year old could make these! I have made all of these on countless occasions so I can vouch they are amazing and will surely be a crowd favorite at your Super Bowl party!
Pigs in a Blanket
- Ingredients: Hillshire Farms Lit’l’ Smokies and Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Instructions: Pull apart your crescent rolls and cut each section in 3 smaller triangles. Roll up a lit’l smokie in each triangle. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown. It is optional to serve with a side of mustard for dipping.
- Ingredients: Mozeralla cheese sticks, pepperonis, marinara sauce, and crescent rolls
- Instructions: Cut the mozzarella sticks in half. Pull apart your crescent rolls and place your halved mozerella stick and 4 pepperonis onto each triangle. Roll up each triangle. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.
- Ingredients: Hillshire Lit’l Smokies, BBQ Sauce, and grape jelly
- Instructions: Dump the entire package of weenies, BBQ sauce and jelly into a small crockpot. Mix ingredients and then let it warm up for at least 30 minutes on low. Serve with toothpicks.
Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Ingredients: 1 package of Hawaiian rolls, 1 pack of shaved deli ham, 1 pack of your favorite sliced cheese, 1 stick of butter, 1 TBSP mustard, 1 TBSP brown sugar
- Instructions: Do not break apart rolls, instead cut the entire pack of rolls lengthwise like one big sandwich. Pile on ham and cheese all over the middle of the “sandwich” and place top of rolls back on. Heat butter, mustard and brown sugar in a pan. For added flavor add a splash of Worcestershire and a pinch of onion or garlic powder. Drizzle glaze over “sandwich”, cover the pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cut sliders apart and serve.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Ingredients: 1 jar of hooters buffalo wing sauce, 1 stick of cream cheese, 1 large can of chicken breast, 1 bottle of ranch dressing, 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Instructions: Heat cream cheese and buffalo sauce in a pan over low heat until cream cheese is melty and creamy. Add in drained, shredded chicken, ranch, and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese. Stir until blended. Pour everything into a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and serve with tortilla chips.