Dress (similar) | Shoes | Sunglasses | Necklace | Bracelet | X Ring | Triangle Ring | Earrings (similar)
Fringe is back in a big way this year and I have jumped on the bandwagon! I am still slowly introducing this trend into my closet because believe it or not I am a simple girl when it comes to fashion. I am somewhat of a minimalist so anything that is even a tad bit new makes me really think “ok, where exactly am I going to wear this?” or “how much wear will I actually get out of it?”. I think these are probably two questions most of us ladies ask ourselves when making clothing purchases. We want to know that we are not making a frivolous purchase that we are only going to wear one time and then throw in mom’s next garage sale. Well I am about to tell you all of the reasons why you need to throw those questions out the door and stock up on at least one good party dress because you never know when one of these nights might pop up.
- Ladies night- That’s right you don’t need a man to get dressed up and have a good time with your best gals. The more fun your outfit, the more fun the night in my book. Some of my favorite nights are those spent getting ready with all of my girlfriends and going out for a night on the town! Add some dancing and bad karaoke and it will feel just like college again 🙂
- Date night- We don’t get the excuse to get dressed up near enough, so take advantage that your guy wants to take you out to get fancied up! Wear heels and a bold red lip just because you can!
- Vacation- I don’t know about you guys but vacation seems to be when I get about 99% of my yearly photos because if you didn’t take a picture did it actually happen? I’m sure I speak for all of us that if pictures are being taken, I might as well put a little effort into my appearance! Since you will most likely be eating dinner out or have events that you will want to attend, vacation is the perfect time to whip out that little party dress that you’ve had nowhere else to wear! This little fringe number was perfect for my last trip to Costa Rica.
- Themed Party- To be honest when I bought this dress, it reminded me of a flapper girl! I told myself at the very least I could wear it to “Roarings 20s” party. As if I even attend themed parties on a normal basis that aren’t named Halloween. This is what I stoop to to convince myself I need a piece of clothing!! BUT there is always a chance guys. So if you see something that you could wear for multiple reasons (including the off the chance you get invited to a themed party) that’s bonus points in my book.
- Bachelorette party- I’m at that age right now that seriously all of my friends are getting married and bachelorette parties are the time to pull out all of your party attire. Go big or go home! I love excuses like this one to go all out and not have to worry if you are too overdressed.This fringe dress would be perfect for the bride to be.
There is nothing more frustrating than having an event pop up and having nothing to wear. Take my advice and have a back up plan. I promise you will thank me later. Here are some other party dresses that I’ve had my eye on lately.