Between Galentine’s Day, Valentine’s Day, National Wine Day and all of the other reasons to celebrate our one true love this month (*cough*wine*cough*), the captions centered around wine have been at an all time high lately. If you are like me, you assume every day should be celebrated as National Wine Day but unfortunately the internet tells us that that is not the case.
For the rest of us that deem every day a wine day here are some cute, punny caption ideas to push that Instagram photo over the top. Maximum likeage material right here ladies!! Whether you are celebrating Galentine’s Day with a girls night in and your favorite bottle of Llano Estacado Signature Rosé or getting that perfect sunset and “cheersing” shot with Llano Estacado Pinot Grigio, there is a perfect Instagram caption for that.
- It’s wine o’clock somewhere
- Save water, drink wine
- Working nine to wine
- Let’s go wine tasting on the couch
- Wine is my spirit animal
- Wine not?
- Coffee keeps me going until it’s acceptable to drink wine
- Love the wine you’re with
- I could really go for a glass of wine and my own private island right about now
- Gone with the wine
- I enjoy long romantic walks down the wine aisle
- Wine improves with age. I improve with wine.
- Oops! Did I buy wine instead of milk again?
- Wine is my Valentine
- Wine-one-one my glass is empty
- In dog wines I only had one
- Everything happens for a riesling
- I’ll be there in a prosecco!
- Go chard or go home
- Sauvignon blanc out
- Today I’m going to be as useless as the “T” in Pinot Grigio
- It’s ok to drink white wine after Labor Day
- White wine all the time
- Slay all day then cabernet
- Red, wine and booze
- You had me at merlot
- How merlot can you go?
- Exercise makes you more attractive. So does Pinot Noir. Your choice.
- Roses are red, so is my wine. Refill my glass and I’ll be just fine.
- Rosé all day
- Will you accept this rosé?
- Rosé can you see?
- Rosé > Roses
- Stop and drink the rosé
- On Wednesdays we drink pink
- Partner in wine
- Tonight’s forecast… 99% chance of wine
- Cheers to pour decisions
- Any friend of wine is a friend of mine
- Winesday Wednesday
- Wine flies when you are having fun
- Our book club only reads wine labels
- My wine or die
- Roses are red. Violets are fine. Let’s order pizza and i’ll bring the wine.
- Wine a little, laugh a lot
- The bottle says “four servings” but my heart says one
- Sip me baby one more time
- Hardest decision today: glass or bottle
- #WCW stands for wine couch Wednesday right?
- We’re on an all grape diet
If you do use any of these captions for Instagram I’d love it if you tag me so I can share in all of the wine shenanigans that I wish I was partaking in with you! I so wish I could have a glass of wine and chat about all of the things will ALL of you! Maybe one day we will figure out how to make that happen but until then cheers to it always being wine o’clock ladies!
The wine pictured in today’s post is my favorite bottle of rosé, the Llano Estacado Signature Rosé. It is my go to for girl’s nights and honestly all year round. I did a post here sharing how I use it to make Watermelon Frosé Margaritas (HOLY YUM!) during the warmer months. I might be bias because it’s a Texas wine and I’m a proud Texan, but then again i’ve tried a lot of Texas wines and Llano Estacado wines win my heart over every time. Not going to lie the price tag does too. Your girl is balling on a budget over here! If you’d like to try out any of their wines they are offering my followers 20% off with code CHICTOME20 on their wines. All are available on http://www.llanowine.com.
*Thank you Llano Estacado Winery for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.*