CHIC PICKS | TRY ON SESSION
Set your alarm clocks because the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale goes live TOMORROW for all cardholders. PSA: it is not too late to get approved for a Nordstrom credit card here.
9:30 am PST // 11:30 am CST // 12:30 pm EST
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is literally like Christmas morning minus the part you are the one playing Santa Claus and using real money instead of make believe North Pole money. Nonetheless, it it completely worth it. In fact, the past two years I’ve taken off work the first day of the sale so that I could wake up and shop it! Crazy lady status I know.
TIPS TO GET THE GOOD STUFF
- Set your alarm! The good stuff will go fast, so if you are dedicated to scoring the best of the best, you will want to head to itsallchictome.com as soon as the sale goes live where I will have the low down on the best items from the sale. I’ve already gotten a sneak peak at everything that will be included so all I have to do is link everything up when the sale goes live.
- Make sure your Nordstrom credit/debit card information is locked and loaded– Don’t waste any time once the sale goes live doing this. Make sure you log into your account beforehand and load your credit card information that way once the sale goes live you can check out quicker! Time is money my friends. *You HAVE to use your Nordstrom credit or debit card this year in order to purchase during early access. This is different from years past.*
- Make a list– If you’ve already perused the Nordstrom Catalog or my blog and know of exact items you want to snag, write down the exact item name so you can search it when the sale goes live. If not, make a general list. This is mine: dark wash jeans, comfortable sweater, basic tees, and Vince Camuto booties.
- Filter by category and specific brands that you know and love! Being an avid Nordstrom shopper I know which are popular, budget friendly brands and items that WILL sell out first. See below for my suggestions.
- Check out my blog and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale drop down menu items (located at the top of my blog). I will add to these right at 11:30 am CST when the sale goes live with all of the best items and items I expect to sell out first.
POPULAR BRANDS AND PRODUCTS
- Articles of Society – jeans
- Barefoot Dreams – The coziest cardigans of ALL time
- B.P. – trendy pieces (one of my fav budget friendly brands!)
- Caslon – comfy basics
- Chelsea28 – work wear and formal wear
- Free People – sweaters and cardigans
- Halogen – work wear
- Leith – cardigans and basics
- Madewell – denim and basic tees
- TopShop – trendy items
- Zella – active/athleisure wear
- B.P – affordable shoes
- Marc Fisher – always first on my list! Hope to score some boots
- Sam Edelman – love their slides and block heels
- Steve Madden – comfortable, trendy sheos
- Stuart Weitzman – score BIG savings
- Tory Burch – riding boots
- Treasure & Bond – trendy, comfortable shoes
- UGG – their slippers make the BEST Christmas presents
- Vince Camuto – booties and work wear appropriate shoes
- Brixton – hands down the best quality hats
- Kendra Scott – jewelry
- Rebecca Minkoff – all of my clutches are from here!
- Sole Society – the best bags
- Tory Burch – always go first. This is my number one item this year!
- Treasure & Bond – love their hats and necklaces
If you have anymore questions before or during the sale, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com or send me a message on Instagram! I am happy to answer your questions or send you any links that you might need. Good luck friends and may the sale God’s be ever in your favor 😉