I’ve been waiting to share more new arrivals from Abercrombie until they went on sale and today is that day! Everything is 25% off (use code 14989) and some items are even double marked down so if you have anything in your cart, now is the time to check out! The above dress is the perfect dress for football games (comes in several colors) or any Fall photo opportunities. The below sweater dress is one of my favorites that I’ve found lately. It’s not too thick, is super stretchy and flattering on plus it can be worn as a midi skirt with a sweater over it. Sharing a few more of my favorite items right now at the end of this post.
1. Steve Madden Flats – These flats are so good y’all! Not only are they cute, they are comfy and office appropriate! They come in 4 colors but the snakeskin is my personal favorite and goes with just about everything. They run true to size.
2. Madewell Cardigan – This cardigan will be one of the first items to sell out. Madewell cardigans go fast every year and since colorblocking is so trendy and the colors are so cute, it will be a hot seller. It is extremely cozy and has pockets on the front. Runs true to size, wearing an XS. More Madewell cardigans available here.
3. Treasure & Bond Hat – The shape and quality of this hat are amazing but what makes it stand out is the snakeskin detailing AND it’s under $40. Personally my favorite hat included in the sale and I think it will go with so much for Fall.
4. Vince Camuto Booties – These are arguably the most popular bootie of the sale. They have a small slit in the side and a zipper up the back. They come in 5 colors. I got my true size but they do fit on the smaller side so if in between sizes, size up! If your size is sold out, these BP booties are another great option and less expensive.
5. BP Lace Cami – These are included in the sale every year and always sell out. There are a great basic to layer under cardigans, low cut sweaters or to wear on their own for date night! They come in several colors and have adjustable straps. Runs true to size, wearing an XS.
6. Leith Cardigan– Hands down the best affordable cardigan. Great length. Incredibly soft. Literally checks all of the boxes and comes in 5 beautiful, Fall colors. Size down, wearing an XXS
7. Topshop Jeans – These black wash jeans are high waisted and have very distressed hems on each leg. They are very stretchy and form fitting. They run VERY small. Size up at least 2 sizes. I’m wearing a 26 (normally a 24 on other brands).
8. Nike Running Shoes – My favorite tennis shoes of the entire sale! They form to your feet and are a great all around shoe for comfort whether you are running or not! They run true to size and come in pink too! I also really like these Nike shoes and they are fully stocked!
9. Free People Sweater – One of my favorite things I picked up during the sale. It is the softest, stretchiest, coziest thing ever and I love the oversized turtleneck. It also comes in a few other gorgeous fall colors and is long enough to wear with leggings. I plan on styling with with my SPANX faux leather leggings (included) in the sale and OTK boots. It runs oversized so if in between sizes, size down.
10. BlankNYC Suede Skirt – A top seller every year. I got SO much use out of this skirt all year round. My favorite way to pair it is with a sweater and OTK boots. Size down if in between sizes. Wearing a 24.
1. Madewell Scarf – The colors in this scarf are perfect for Fall and will go with so many outfits!
2. Sam Edelman Boots – I bought these last year during the sale in black and loved them so much I bought them in another color this year! Size up a half size.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Set – The most popular and beautiful, neutral lip color for all skin tones. Comes with a lip pencil, lipstick and lipgloss.
4. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – These sell out every year and really are as good as the hype my friends! Working ladies, you’ll want to keep one of these on your work chair. Everyone else, you will want to live in this cardi! Softest thing you will ever own. It runs true to size. I get the XS/S. See more barefoot dreams cardigan options on sale here.
5. Thread & Supply Quilted Jacket – The inside is fleece lined and so soft! If you’ve seen the popular Wubby, thats what is on the inside of this jacket! The arms run a little small so I suggest sizing up if in between sizes. I got the XS but wish I had done a small.
6. BlankNYC Suede Jacket – A MUST HAVE for the cooler temps! I wear mine all of the time! If you plan to wear a sweater underneath, I suggest sizing up. Otherwise, true to size.
7. BP Short Sleeve Tee – I stock up on these in all of the colors. Great basic tees and just $11! I usually size up so I can stick them in the dryer. I love that they came out with an oversized version to wear with leggings this year! Do NOT size up in this one, get your true size.
8. BP Long Sleeve Pocket Tee – I stock up on these in all of the colors. Great basic tees and just $15! I usually size up so I can stick them in the dryer. The striped tees are my favorite to pair with cardigans and underneath sweaters. Their fitted long sleeve tees are also great!
9. SPANX Faux Leather Leggings – Another MUST HAVE! If you haven’t bought these yet, you are missing out. My favorite way to wear them is underneath oversized sweaters and long sleeve tees. I love them because you can dress them up or down! Size up as these run small. I wear a size small.
10. BlankNYC Jeans – One of my favorite pair of budget friendly denim brands. This pair is cropped with a raw hem and a little bit of stretch. They are a mid rise. If in between sizes, size up. I am wearing a 25.
11. Barefoot Dream Blanket – The hype is real my friends! These are hands down the best, softest, dreamiest blankets out there and make GREAT Christmas gifts too!
12. T3 Curling Iron – My curling iron that I use to get my soft waves. I’m not sure what it is but my T3 holds my curls the longest!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has officially started! Icon and Ambassadors can start shopping today, cardholders can start shopping tomorrow (11:30 am CST), and everyone else will get their shot at the sale on July 18th. If you want to shop before that date it’s not too late to sign up for a Nordstrom credit card here. I only use my Nordstrom card during the sale every year!
I’m sharing what I purchased along with all of my initial favorite picks. Keep in mind that new items will be added daily but these first items may or may not be restocked! Things are already flying off the shelves so if you see something you want, don’t hesitate on clicking that purchase button. You can always check out several times since Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns! Also, if you aren’t sure on size, order both sizes you are between and send the other back! Better to be safe than sorry as leaving something in your basket for more than a few minutes can mean you miss out!
I personally opted to order online and pick up in store the majority of my purchases. This means that Nordstrom will pull all of the items that you purchased and have them waiting for you at the customer service desk for you to pick up. Literally within a couple of hours! This is by far a better option than fighting the crows. I went before the sale started this week and it was already a madhouse! Also, there is 10X the selection online as there is in store as many of these items are “online only”.
Every year I stock up on “basics” meaning cotton tees, denim, cardigans, and leggings as these are the most worn pieces in my closet and truly are the most versatile. I love these $11 tees and also $18 long sleeve teesfor layering when it starts to get a little cooler. The striped ones are always so cute peaking out from underneath a sweater! Last year I purchased this suede moto jacket and got way more use out of it than I thought! It goes with everything: jeans, dresses, you name it! Grab it while it’s almost $60 off. Honestly, you can’t go wrong with any of these and I highly suggest getting them in multiple colors.
Happy shopping friends and may the sale God’s be ever in your favor 😉 Don’t forget to bookmark this tab for all things Nordstrom Sale and check back here and on Instagram for new items each days as well as restocks on popular items.