CLICK AN IMAGE TO SHOP THE ITEM DIRECTLY,
OR USE THE LINKS BELOW!
1. Mayfair Sleepshirt – $39.50
2. Angel Long Sleeve Sleep Tee– $24
3. Angel Long Sleeve Sleep Tee– $24 *My personal fav!*
4. Peachy Jersey Nightshirt – $48
5. Cuddle Bug Lounge Shorts – $42
6. Sweater Pajama Shorts – $38
7. Sweater knit Gingerbread Man Pajamas – $24.99 *Best deal!*
8. Deck the halls pajamas – $49
9. Hacci Pajamas – $49
10. Sleepyhead thermal pajamas – $49
11. Fleece pajama pants – $29
12. Plaid flannel lounge pants – $39
13. Santa slipper socks – $14
14. Plaid slippers – $29
15. Cozy slippers – $29.50
1.Patterned cozy socks – $4
2. Santa slipper socks – $14
3. Moccasin slippers – $19.94
4 & 5. Plaid boxers – $6.45
6, 7, & 8. Thermal pajama tee – $6.50
9. Thermal onesie – $17.45 *My top pick!*
10. Striped sleep set– $14.95
11. Flannel sleep set – $14.95
12. Sweater knit pajama set – $24.99
13 & 14. Thermal leggings – $9.95
15 &16. Drawstring sleep pants – $8.45
My family started the Christmas jammie tradition last year and it is already one of my favorites! If you do not know what I am talking about, I am referring to where every Christmas Eve the entire family will wear matching pajamas and so that come Christmas morning it makes for some cute family photos because we doesn’t love to match?! The way that my mom does it is that she will wrap up our pajamas and let us open one present on Christmas Eve. Any guesses what it is?! 🙂
If you do not already have this tradition with your family, it is certainly a cute and fun one! I HIGHLY suggest buying your matching pajamas like yesterday. Come December it will be impossible to find available sizes online and nobody likes getting down to the wire and then not being able to find what they are looking for. If you do not see anything that immediately catches your eye above, I do have an entire Christmas Jammies shop page, that you should check out because it has even more options!
There is a good chance that several of these options will go one sale for Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday but that is also when most stores sell out. So my sincere advice to you is to go ahead and make your purchases now and not risk being able to find them later on.
I don’t know about all of you but I am getting so excited to cozy up by the fire in some soft jammies, sip hot chocolate, and watch Christmas movies. Stay tuned for more gift guides throughout the week and first dibs on the best Black Friday deals!