Funny stocking stuffers are kind of a speciality in my household. Well that and gift cards that is! I found some pretty darn funny ones this year and most of these are all from Amazon so you can still get them in time for Christmas!
Between Galentine’s Day, Valentine’s Day, National Wine Day and all of the other reasons to celebrate our one true love this month (*cough*wine*cough*), the captions centered around wine have been at an all time high lately. If you are like me, you assume every day should be celebrated as National Wine Day but unfortunately the internet tells us that that is not the case.
For the rest of us that deem every day a wine day here are some cute, punny caption ideas to push that Instagram photo over the top. Maximum likeage material right here ladies!! Whether you are celebrating Galentine’s Day with a girls night in and your favorite bottle of Llano Estacado Signature Rosé or getting that perfect sunset and “cheersing” shot with Llano Estacado Pinot Grigio, there is a perfect Instagram caption for that.
- It’s wine o’clock somewhere
- Save water, drink wine
- Working nine to wine
- Let’s go wine tasting on the couch
- Wine is my spirit animal
- Wine not?
- Coffee keeps me going until it’s acceptable to drink wine
- Love the wine you’re with
- I could really go for a glass of wine and my own private island right about now
- Gone with the wine
- I enjoy long romantic walks down the wine aisle
- Wine improves with age. I improve with wine.
- Oops! Did I buy wine instead of milk again?
- Wine is my Valentine
- Wine-one-one my glass is empty
- In dog wines I only had one
- Everything happens for a riesling
- I’ll be there in a prosecco!
- Go chard or go home
- Sauvignon blanc out
- Today I’m going to be as useless as the “T” in Pinot Grigio
- It’s ok to drink white wine after Labor Day
- White wine all the time
- Slay all day then cabernet
- Red, wine and booze
- You had me at merlot
- How merlot can you go?
- Exercise makes you more attractive. So does Pinot Noir. Your choice.
- Roses are red, so is my wine. Refill my glass and I’ll be just fine.
- Rosé all day
- Will you accept this rosé?
- Rosé can you see?
- Rosé > Roses
- Stop and drink the rosé
- On Wednesdays we drink pink
- Partner in wine
- Tonight’s forecast… 99% chance of wine
- Cheers to pour decisions
- Any friend of wine is a friend of mine
- Winesday Wednesday
- Wine flies when you are having fun
- Our book club only reads wine labels
- My wine or die
- Roses are red. Violets are fine. Let’s order pizza and i’ll bring the wine.
- Wine a little, laugh a lot
- The bottle says “four servings” but my heart says one
- Sip me baby one more time
- Hardest decision today: glass or bottle
- #WCW stands for wine couch Wednesday right?
- We’re on an all grape diet
If you do use any of these captions for Instagram I’d love it if you tag me so I can share in all of the wine shenanigans that I wish I was partaking in with you! I so wish I could have a glass of wine and chat about all of the things will ALL of you! Maybe one day we will figure out how to make that happen but until then cheers to it always being wine o’clock ladies!
The wine pictured in today’s post is my favorite bottle of rosé, the Llano Estacado Signature Rosé. It is my go to for girl’s nights and honestly all year round. I did a post here sharing how I use it to make Watermelon Frosé Margaritas (HOLY YUM!) during the warmer months. I might be bias because it’s a Texas wine and I’m a proud Texan, but then again i’ve tried a lot of Texas wines and Llano Estacado wines win my heart over every time. Not going to lie the price tag does too. Your girl is balling on a budget over here! If you’d like to try out any of their wines they are offering my followers 20% off with code CHICTOME20 on their wines. All are available on http://www.llanowine.com.
*Thank you Llano Estacado Winery for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.*
Someone recently asked me if I preferred deep or witty Instagram captions and I think you all know the answer to that one. I pride myself on witty, funny captions because my philosophy is that we could all use a little smile or giggle while scrolling through Instagram am I right?! In addition to all of the best Fall, pumpkin, and Halloween captions out there, I’m also including links to all of my favorite Fall outfits as well as the best spots in Houston to get your basic ol’ pumpkin pictures.
“Sweater weather is better together”
“If you have never FALLen in love at first sight, you’re shopping on the wrong site😉“
“Bet you didn’t know that girls get even more basic when the temps drop did you?”
“Give em pumpkin to talk about…”
“I’m so happy to live in a world where there are Octobers”
- Keep calm and Fall on
- Fall is in the air
- The only thing getting ‘lit’ this weekend are my fall scented candles
- Oh my gourd I love fall.
- Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s maple leaves.
- It’s Fall, y’all.
- Help! I’ve FALLen and I can’t get up
- Don’t stop be-leafing.
- New season, who ‘dis?
- Cutest pumpkin at the patch
- How ’bout them apples?
- Autumn skies and pumpkin pies.
- Wake me up when September ends
- Where does all my money go? It’s like hocus pocus I’m brokus.
- Fall is my second favorite F word.
- Here we see basic bitches in their natural habitat.
PUMPKIN SPICE CAPTIONS
“RIP to all of the money I’ve spent on PSL’s this Fall”
“Pumpkin spice and everything nice”
“If pumpkin spice lattes didn’t exist, neither would I”
“Fall so hard motherpumpkins wanna spice me”
“They say you are what you eat…well then I’m definitely turning in to a pumpkin”
“My point is, life is about balance. The good and the bad. The highs and the lows. The pumpkin and the spice 🎃“
“Pumpkin spice up your life”
- Pumpkin flavor my damn oxygen
- It’s okay, pumpkin. I’m extra too
- Will open the door for pumpkin spice anything.
- What’s my blood type? Pumpkin spice.
- STOP PREMATURE PUMPKIN SPICING
- Scary. Posh. Pumpkin. Baby. Sporty, Ginger.
- Life hack: drink 13 PSLs in a row, and your bathroom will smell just like Fall!
- We go together like pumpkin and spice
- Thanks a latte.
- Stressed, blessed and pumpkin spice obsessed
- Let there be pumpkin spice!
- It’s 97 degrees outside, keep your pumpkin spice away from my margarita!
- You had me at PSL
- How to enjoy a PSL. Step 1: throw it in the trash.
- I love you more than a basic bitch loves pumpkin spice.
- Can a person live off of pumpkin flavored everything? Asking for a friend.
- If it isn’t pumpkin spice, I dont want it.
“Witch way to the wine”
- Creep it real
- Get in loser, we’re going trick or treating
- If you’ve got it, haunt it
- Trick or trick yo’ self.
- Boo, Felicia.
- I’m here for the boos
- Resting witch face
- All the dust and cobwebs in my house just became decorations. Thanks Halloween!
- If you were a ghost, you’d still be my boo.
- If one door closes and another door opens, your house is probably haunted.
- “Oh look, another glorious morning. Makes me sick!” -Hocus Pocus
- Witch way to the candy?
- Hocus pocus, I need coffee to focus.
- Halloween is not a day. It’s a lifestyle.
- Life is scary, find your boo.
HOUSTON PUMPKIN PHOTO SPOTS
- Corneulius Nursery– In the heart of Houston and where about 99% of these photos were taken. Great nursery year round but especially love them this time of year. They also already have their Christmas trees/decor out at this point!
- Blessington Farms– This place has everything! Blueberry and strawberry picking. Tons of games and hayrides. Currently home to an adorable pumpkin patch out past Katy in Willis, TX.
- Faith United Methodist Church– If you are near the Woodlands area, this Church has a pretty big selection and is very family friendly. They aren’t activities but if you need to buy a pumpkin, this is perfect for that!
- Old Time Christmas Tree Farm– Located in Spring, TX it is normally a Christmas Tree farm but their pumpkin patch during October and November is amazing plus lots of fun activities for the entire family.
- St. Luke’s United Methodist– Beautiful church in the heart of Houston. There are no other activities besides picking pumpkins and taking cute photos!
- Tomball Corn Maze– A 5 acre corn maze + pumpkin patch. Check out their website for themed weekends as well as speciality food trucks.
- Dewberry Farms Pumpkin Patch– An 8 acre farm located in Brookshire, TX. You could spend all day here! It is the priciest but largest selection of pumpkins and arguably the best for photos.